Incognito in Saint Louis

Slowly unleashing the secrets of city life.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Your wedding has turned your brain into mush

My best friend is getting married in August. She was engaged in either December or January. I can't stand to be around her anymore. Why??????????????? Her brain has turned to mush since she became engaged. The wedding has consumed her. I am happy that she's happy. I hate her asshole fiancee, but if she loves him, more power to her. Here is the problem: anytime that you ask her how she is doing, she gives you an update on the wedding shit. I'm happy you are getting married.................are you still a person? I mean, JC, what the fuck? You were a person in a relationship and now you're a fucking wedding spokesperson. Get on the phone to Modern Bride. I think they have an opening.

Honestly. Here is the thing: all this for ONE day. ONE fucking day. Then what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home