Incognito in Saint Louis

Slowly unleashing the secrets of city life.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Under Pressure

These past few weeks have been very stressful at my job. There are so many projects in addition to my everyday responsibilities. I've been wanting to pop!

However, under the pressure, I was able to finish up a couple of things that were due tomorrow. I could finally breathe a sigh of relief. In fact, I giggled for the last two hours of my day because I was so giddy with relief. Ahh. I love when the pressure is over and I can finally just sit back and be glad its all over.

I'm so glad I get to celebrate this friday by going and seeing the Gentlemen Callers at Radio Cherokee:
http://www.radiocherokee.net/

Then, Saturday, I'm hanging out with my best girlfriends for my chosen sister of 20 years for her 30th birthday at the Bailey's Chocolate Bar:
http://www.baileyschocolatebar.com/

Seeing as I've never been to either of these places, I'll be more than happy to give a review of each. The city has so many little interesting places. Even though I live here, I always find it possible to go to another locale to keep it fresh and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home