Incognito in Saint Louis

Slowly unleashing the secrets of city life.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Unbelievable Cocksucker

I was reading Angry Black Bitch (seriously, check it out) and guess what I had reaffirmed to me yet AGAIN. Rush Limbaugh is a GIANT COCKSUCKER!
The image “http://tonova.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/limbaugh_oxycontin.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
What has a thumb and is a cocksucker? THIS GUY!
As if it wasn't bad enough that he called Chelsea Clinton the White House Dog (A grown man called a teenage girl a dog. Nice character.) He apparently has now called the woman who has accused the Duke Lacrosse team (Update: No DNA matches thus far) a "ho". Immediately, she's a "ho" who deserves what happens to her. I don't know that anyone raped her and apparently they haven't found DNA evidence matching anyone as of yet. However, the classic disgusting victim blaming? I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this lying, piece of shit. P.S. Your ass should be in jail.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    everyone knew he was a cock sucker for a long time! c'mon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home